David Clark's publications
citation index |
- David Nicholas, Eti Herman, David Clark Scholarly Reputation Building — How does ResearchGate Fare? International Journal of Knowledge Content Development & Technology Vol.6, Nr.2, 67–92. December 2016
- David Nicholas, David Clark, Eti Herman. ResearchGate: Reputation uncovered. Learned Publishing 17 June 2016. doi: 10.1002/leap.1035
- David Nicholas, David Clark, Hamid R. Jamali, Anthony Watkinson. Log Usage Analysis: What it Discloses about Use, Information Seeking and Trustworthiness. International Journal of Knowledge Content Development & Technology Vol.4, No.1, 23-37 (June, 2014)
- DJ Clark, David Nicholas, Hamid R Jamali. Evaluating information seeking and use in the changing virtual world: the emerging role of Google Analytics. Learned Publishing 01/2014; 27(3). DOI:10.1087/20140304
- Nicholas D, Clark D. Information seeking behaviour and usage on a
multi-media platform: case study Europeana in Progress and Research in
Library and Information Study. Springer, Winter, 2013.
- Nicholas D, Clark D. Social Media Referrals on a Multi-media Platform: a case study of Europeana. Journal of Documentation, Information & Knowledge. 2013, 0(6): 9-22
- David Nicholas, David Clark. The second digital transition: to the mobile space — an analysis of Europeana. Learned Publishing Vol. 26 Nr. 4, October 2013, pp240–252
- Nicholas D, Clark D, Rowlands I, Jamali HR. (2013), Information on the go: A case study of Europeana mobile users. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 64: pp1311–1322. July 2013 doi: 10.1002/asi.22838
- Nicholas D, Clark D. ‘Reading’ in the digital environment. Learned Publishing, 21(2) April 2012, pp51-56
- Nicholas D, Rowlands I, Clark D, and Williams P. (2011) Google Generation II: web behaviour experiments with the BBC, Aslib Proceedings 63 (1) 28-45.
- Nicholas, D., Clark, D., Rowlands, I. and Jamali, H.R. (2009) Online use and information seeking behaviour: institutional and subject comparisons of UK researchers, Journal of Information Science 35(6) 660-676.
- Nicholas D, Rowlands I, Jamali HR, Olle C, Clark D, Huntingdon P. (2008). UK scholarly e-book usage: a landmark survey. Aslib Proceedings 60(4), 311-334.
- David Nicholas, David Clark. 'Information Seeking Behaviour and Usage on a Multi-media Platform: Case Study Europeana' in
Chuanfu Chen, Ronald Larsen (eds) Library and Information Sciences trends and research Springer 2014
- Nicholas D, Clark D. 'Finding stuff' in Is Digital Different? How Information Creation, Capture, Preservation and Discovery are Being Transformed, edited by Michael Moss and Barbara Endicott-Popovsky. London: Facet, 2014.
- Nicholas D, Clark D. Evidence of user behaviour: deep log analysis in Milena Dobreva, Andy O‘Dwyer and Pierluigi Feliciati, Editors. User studies for digital library development. London: Facet, 2012. pp85-94
- CIBER for British Library Growing Knowledge Exhibition Evaluation.
- CIBER for Europeana: Culture on the go. November 2011
- Clark,DJ, Nicholas,D, Rowlands,I,. Europeana Log Analysis Report 1. Europeana Connect. August 2011
- Clark,DJ, Rowlands,I, Nicholas,D,. Report on log file analysis of the Europeana Prototype. Europeana Connect. December 2010
- Rowlands,I., Nicholas,D., Huntington,P., Clark,D., Jamali,H.R., Nicholas,T. (Forthcoming), National e-Book Observatory: Final Project Report. JISC.
- Rowlands I, Nicholas D, Huntington P, Clark D, Nicholas T. JISC national e-books observatory project: Key findings and recommendations http://www.jiscebooksproject.org/reports/finalreport 2009
- Rowlands I, Nicholas D, Williams P, Clark D. Google generation research: a report. CIBER, 2010, http://www.ucl.ac.uk/infostudies/research/ciber/
- Nicholas D, Clark D, Rowlands I. Unique perspectives on user behaviour for multi-media content: case study Europeana. Online Information Conference Proceedings. London, December 2010, pp127-135